Ravishing Radish is a women-owned full-service catering business in Seattle, with clients all over the Puget Sound. We’ve been “the root of a proper party” since 1993.
Our busy season is kicking off and we are seeking an experienced, seasonal Kitchen Manager to add to our on-site event team. We delight in doing things The Radish Way, where we focus on high quality, kindness, smart solutions, and fun!
Are you ready to be a Radish?
- You take pride in a job well done and have at least 3 years of commercial kitchen experience
- You know what it takes to lead a kitchen team and have at least 2 years of experience as a Chef, Sous Chef, Shift Lead, Kitchen Manager or in a comparable team leadership position
- You are adaptable and team oriented, with knowledge of catering & banquet equipment and service
- You have excellent time management & a sense of urgency when completing tasks
- You have a current WA State food handler permit, or the ability to obtain one after hire
- You can speak English, stand for extended periods, and lift/move objects up to 50 lbs.
- You can arrange transit to event sites within Seattle Metro Area
- You have a valid driver’s license & access to a reliable vehicle
What we offer
- Competitive wage between $30.00 and $33.00 per hour
- Adaptable, flexible schedule – accept shifts based on your availability (typically Friday – Sunday afternoon & evening shifts, occasional weekdays, and occasional mornings or day shifts available as well)
- Paid travel time for shifts outside Seattle city limits
- Nutritious staff meal & non-alcoholic beverages provided
- Variety of worksites in beautiful settings
- Reimbursed parking up to $10 for shifts in downtown corridor
- Ability to scale hours up or down when work is available
- Strong sense of camaraderie and fun work atmosphere
- Room for growth & learning opportunities
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in the company of talented Radishes, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your application below.