Ravishing Radish is a women-owned full-service catering business in Seattle, with clients all over the Puget Sound. We’ve been “the root of a proper party” since 1993.
Our business growth has us seeking an experienced Dishwasher to add to our kitchen team. We delight in doing things The Radish Way, where we focus on high quality, kindness, smart solutions, and fun!
Are you ready to be a Radish?
- You take pride in a job well done and have at least one year of high-volume dishwashing experience – machine and/or hand washing dishes, cleaning the dish machine as needed and again at the end of your shift
- You are tidy and can easily keep a dish area organized, stocked, and sanitary, communicating regularly with the rest of the kitchen
- You are proactive and understand the flow of a well-run kitchen
- You keep your composure, even during very busy times, and can seamlessly switch gears as needed, moving from dishes to sweeping and mopping, cleaning stations, or wiping down appliances to keep the kitchen running
- You easily learn on the fly, are willing to help with light prep work in the kitchen, and loading/unloading delivery trucks for events
- You can speak English, work most day shifts (typically Wed – Sat), and can lift/carry 40+ lbs. regularly
What we offer
- Competitive wage between $21.00 and $23.00 per hour, with a generous paid time off policy, and holiday pay
- Flexible schedule between 30 – 40 hours a week
- 75% employer-paid premiums for medical and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match after 1 year + eligibility
- Free parking onsite
- Staff meals
- Beautiful, historic space in the heart of Capitol Hill with many near-by amenities
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in the company of talented Radishes, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your application below.